Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

What is a general statement in an essay?

• 1 posts
    November 11, 2017 5:40 AM EST

An essay's general statement is a broad introduction to the paper's topic. For example, a persuasive essay aimed at convincing the reader to take action against global warming might begin with a brief description of what climate change means. An essay's introductory paragraph is where the author provides the necessary context and background for the reader to understand the topic. After the general statement of the paper's topic comes the thesis statement. The thesis statement logically flows from the general statement and directly states the purpose of the essay. Instead of a general statement, the author can also choose to open with an anecdote, a quotation or a direct explanation of the topic's importance to the reader. If you have any doubts then go through with the sample provided by top essay writing service, you can get best help from the professionals.

• 3 posts
    January 22, 2018 8:58 AM EST

College life is a time of much excitement and much stress. We are a US based well experienced and compatible Best Assignment Service providing company. We have a team of professional academic writers ready to assist the learning method of every student.

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2018 8:12 AM EDT

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.  Corn

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2018 9:25 AM EDT

Pineapple   I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2018 2:24 PM EDT

Aloe Vera   I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2018 4:49 PM EDT

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.    Bitter Melon

• 8 posts
    April 15, 2018 3:17 AM EDT

Benefits of Apricot   Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts

• 8 posts
    April 15, 2018 6:44 AM EDT

Dates   I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !

• 8 posts
    April 15, 2018 4:19 PM EDT

Milk   Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.

• 8 posts
    April 16, 2018 4:16 AM EDT

Benefits of Cheese  This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works

• 4 posts
    April 19, 2018 8:31 AM EDT

Can someone please write my thesis online? I need help.